Head of Yield Management
Prohaska Consulting is seeking a client-focused, detail oriented Digital Ad Operations professional to lead our programmatic yield management team. We are looking for professionals with an ad ops/yield management background and extensive knowledge of the programmatic eco system.
- Player / coach role overseeing global yield management and publisher tech stack optimization
- Providing lead or support on all client projects, working with at least 1 other Prohaska Consulting teammate per project
- Assist in interviewing, evaluation, and management of new and current teammates
- Work in partnership with Business Development Team on client pitches and activity
- Contribute to the development & rollout of various clients programmatic advertising strategy
- Implement & manage private marketplace deals through SSPs
- Coordinate with Agency Trading Desks, Demand Side Platforms and other partners to optimize ad delivery, ensure campaigns execute smoothly and troubleshoot ad serving issues
- Analyze performance and delivery of private and open marketplace deals; developing strategies to increase performance and monetization
- Investigate and resolve delivery/performance issues and provide ad-related technical support
- Closely monitor marketplace trends to surface new opportunities for growth, present findings to client
- Provide recommendations for ad stack additions from RFP to launch
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5+ year’s experience in online advertising or media including 2+ years working with programmatic buying and data management technologies
- Strong background in digital media.
- Experience in ad trafficking/ad operations
- Familiarity with advertising technologies on the sell-side or buy-side of the online ad landscape such as viewability, measurement, real-time bidding, behavioral targeting, and exchanges
- Experience in managing groups and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and keep to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative attitude, and ability to work well with colleagues
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in a role requiring independent thinking
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and challenging working environment
- Data driven and analytical
COMPANY CULTURE AND TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
This can be a full or part time position. Time will be remote, client facing (in-person), and face-time with other Prohaska Consulting consultants in the NYC Midtown office.