Internship – Digital Marketing & Operations
Are you obsessed with online technologies? Do you have a passion for the latest digital trends? Have you tracked the rise of programmatic and the innovative ways in which cross-platform advertising gets served in the digital world? Are you ready to get a jump on your chosen career in the world of digital media?
We are a New York-based tech consulting firm with global reach. Our clients are Publishers, Agencies, Brands, Trade Groups, Tech Providers and Investors. We work to solve digital complexity and create enhanced revenue streams for our clients.
We are looking for an intern who is ready to learn new skills and isn’t afraid to tackle big projects. You will get to work on real projects and you’ll be guided by various members of our executive team. This role would be ideal for a undergraduate with a digital media or operational focus who wants to forge a career in digital media technologies.
- How to evaluate customer needs and create a consulting plan
- How to manage timelines and project deliverables using Mavenlink and other
project management tools
- How to report results and new ideas back to the team
- How to use SalesForce to facilitate effective customer management
- AdOps 101 – how to aggregate deal-ID data across multiple platforms
- How to convert raw research data and insights from team execs into client-facing educational materials such as buyer personas
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A proven passion for digital
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Solid PowerPoint skills
- SalesForce or CRM knowledge a plus
- You will be data driven and analytical
- You will be working toward a related Bachelors Degree
- A strong desire to learn
- Excellent attention to detail, and solid organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to think on your feet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
COMPANY CULTURE AND TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Based at our global HQ in midtown New York City the successful applicant will be required to work 8-30 hours a week. This is a paid internship.