Media Planner – Tarrytown, NY
The Digital Media Planner will report to the Senior Manager of Digital Media and, under the direction and guidance of the Senior Manager, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for each of the consumer healthcare and household product brands in the portfolio.
- Work with Senior Manager, Digital Media to produce media plans and associated deliverables including rationale presentations and buy details for brand marketing team
- Build and traffic campaigns in DSP platforms including desktop and video
- Traffic, execute, and manage digital media programs including but not limited to direct display, video, and direct response (eCommerce)
- Communicate with media partners to ensure all negotiated programs meet or exceed expectations for timeliness, volume, accuracy, and performance
- Accurately deliver creative specifications to partners; test and troubleshoot technical issues in creative materials received
- Deliver frequent performance reports to the digital marketing team and to individual brand managers with specific acknowledgements of areas for improvement. Upon authorization, implement all applicable improvements to in-market programs.
- 2+ years trafficking and reporting of digital media campaigns at an agency or in-house brand marketer.
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Hands-on expertise in ad tagging and trafficking in DoubleClick Campaign Manager or equivalent ad server
- Working experience with ad verification and brand safety partners (i.e. Moat, IAS, DoubleVerify)
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Experience in digital Programmatic Trading/Buying with hands-on knowledge of DSP’s (Demand Side Platform) Tools, including MediaMath, a plus