Programmatic Trader – New York, NY
Our client is an award-winning global behavioral intelligence company collecting the browse, search and share behaviors of over 90% of the US population across 18M sites. They use their rich data network to find the most relevant audiences for brands, personalize the creative and derive deeper insights for them. We do this across all key channels and devices for the worlds leading brands.
The Programmatic Trader, NY (reporting to the US Trading Director) will be fully accountable for successful campaign delivery and performance, using our proprietary tech stack to deliver results for our clients whilst hitting margin targets for the business.
- Setting up digital advertising campaigns within their DSP; Appnexus
- Campaign performance and pacing management through analysis and optimization
- Retaining clients by delivering against ROI objectives
- Working closely with commercial teams to identify additional revenue opportunities
- Managing the net profit margin on each campaign
- Liaising with account management and commercial teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Additional campaign setup duties with the aid of ad operations and client solutions teams:
- Creative trafficking & pixel implementation
- Reporting setup
- General campaign troubleshooting
- Attend client pitch meetings and post-campaign insight presentations as and when the business deems necessary
- Client Retention: Retaining client’s business month on month
- Campaign performance: Ensuring all managed campaigns are delivering the highest performance possible against a client’s targets
- Gross Profit Margin: Maintaining profit margin against business targets and exceeding where possible across your campaign portfolio
You will have robust industry knowledge of DSPs and trading desks, high competence in programmatic advertising, and thorough data analysis capability. You must be able to manage both internal and external relationships with strong communication skills. You will be organized, self-sufficient, and have baseline presentation skills with the ability to tell stories with data.
- Educated to degree level preferably from an analytical discipline (Science/Mathematics/Economics/Computer Science/Engineering)
- 2+ Years of experience in Programmatic Media Trading / Ad Ops Function
- Experience in DSP/RTB environments, preferably AppNexus
- Experience of optimization and campaign management across direct response and brand campaigns across major channels (display, video, native) and KPIs (DR and Brand).
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced experience in Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- Excellent Diagnostic Skills and Technical Acumen
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills are a plus
- Willing to provide solutions and comfortable resolving complex problems