Our client, a globally expanding physicians-only programmatic advertising network operating in the US, Europe, and Indian markets, is looking for a professional Account Associate Director for their advertiser and agency relationship team. Their focus is on enhancing their services by offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet industry needs while promoting healthy company culture.
As the Account Associate Director, you will be responsible for maintaining industry relationships and creating new business opportunities from existing life sciences brands (i.e., pharma, biotech, labs & medical devices) and their agencies to grow its demand-side platform (DSP).
- Associate Director needs to observe the market regularly to maintain their knowledge of audience trends and behavior and perform competitor research to stay abreast of campaign insights and data mining.
- Create personas, evaluating their target demographic through the media audiences use, the times and places they consume it, and how long they view different pieces of content.
- Gather data and information, which can then be used to optimize campaigns to target specific audiences.
- Keep a close track of all on-boarded publishers and use them to the company’s benefit.
- Manage campaign budgets for advertisers, including brands and media agencies, and use them through the platform for maximum result
- Need to analyze the data collected post-campaign completion and share insights with advertisers.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably with AdTech platforms/ media agencies as a media planner
- Strong analytical skills for data and campaign results required, an ability to observe patterns and generate insights
- Ability to maintain a professional and polite manner and be approachable and helpful when working closely with other members, departments, and external contacts
- Should have great numeracy skills as they manage budgets, negotiate prices, and analyze data
- Collaborative mindset – able to work with partners externally
- Strong customer-facing communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation & Benefits:
- A competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, commission plan, and equity.