This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to gain a wealth of experience in adtech working across a broad range of clients and technologies.
We are adding an Account Associate to the team. You’ll work with our Ad Sales and Publisher Development divisions to support their efforts as they develop and expand our client base. You’ll use your stellar project management skills to redefine how our Private Market Place (PMP) campaigns are managed, You’ll create kick-off decks for new tech clients, set up client/team calls and work within Salesforce to input client data for sales pipelines. You’ll draw upon your exceptional communication skills and work directly with senior sales executives of major brands and publishers.
It’s a dynamic role and a fast-paced environment and you’ll need to keep ahead of industry news and tech development
- Operations: coordinate and communicate optimization suggestions to our clients whose portfolios we support
- Learn how to get at needed reporting from client’s ad serving technology platforms
- Grow and foster relationships with potential clients by strategizing on the best delivery options
- Maximize category revenue and yield across accounts
- Provide creative and compelling recommendations for campaign improvement to sales and client services
- Meet regularly with Sales Team/partners as well as other cross-functional internal teams to share results
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous exposure to the world of online advertising along with an understanding of placement and targeting within display, mobile, video, contextual and behavioral advertising is essential.
- You’ll like, no you’ll love, to sort through and make sense of data. Working with Excel is in your DNA
- An understanding of ad serving technologies
- Intermediate Salesforce skills
- You are data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and keep to deadlines.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Data driven and analytical
COMPANY CULTURE AND TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
This can be a full or part time position based out of our Global HQ in midtown New York City.