The Role: Our client, a pioneer in digital advertising technology, is seeking a mid-market seller with exceptional experience selling CTV into customers (mid-size agencies and advertisers) in the US. As a CTV Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing our CTV business, identifying and generating opportunities within customers to activate demand, and collaborating with members of our Client Success Organization to maximize revenue.
- Identify account teams and key decision makers within mid-market
(non-national advertisers), prospect new customers, and understand key
drivers of their decision making process.
- Lead engagement efforts with customers, including industry events, training sessions, and lunch and learns.
- Work cross-functionally, proactively communicating with and activating key business units internally as revenue opportunities are identified.
- Position appropriate offerings to address identified business
- Collaborate with new and existing business to grow to other campaigns,
media plans, business units, and new advertisers.
- Utilize sales software (e.g., hubspot) to track pipeline, revenue forecasts, and related client resources.
- Lead RFP responses and manage the process through to completion in
tandem with key stakeholders across the organization.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Able to communicate effectively with Senior Executives and Account
Leads at customers (including media agencies and brands).
- A cross-functional team player who has experience with partnering with
a variety of internal teams to help drive revenue.
- Able to creatively move complex deals forward by finding “win-win”
scenarios and ensuring the clients full understanding of our clients competitive offering.
- 3-5+ years of sales experience driving CTV demand with media agencies and advertisers.
- A deep understanding of CTV, the programmatic landscape, media
strategy, and digital measurement.
- A history of exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a
Customer-Focused Sales Methodology.
- Excellent communication skills; specifically, strong listening and
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships with decision makers with a track record of retaining key clients.
- Effective project management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a methodical fashion.