Our client is a fast-growing media and communications agency, and they’re looking for a talented Associate Partner to join their amazing team. The ideal candidate is a leader with a robust background in strategy, agency leadership, and account management who can help manage top tier clients and teams. As an Associate Partner, you’ll create high-level client strategy, leading 4-5 teams to ensure client KPIs and benchmarks are met. The role requires a brand ambassador who can consistently develop successful client pitches that surpass customer expectations.
- Own strategy for 4 to 5 top accounts, understanding the full financials of each account and ensuring monthly client billing is accurate
- Develop client strategy and GTM plans
- Leverage knowledge of clients’ business, competitors, and relevant industry players
- Deliver projects and campaigns on time and on budget
- Stay updated on market trends, client needs, and new technologies
- Communicate regularly with clients on status of deliverables and budget
- Identify relevant opportunities to secure organic growth and hit revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appropriate members of the media.
- Lead strategic planning efforts
- Develop campaign plans and PR program plans
- Generate and edit award submissions, press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, tour reports, briefing books, contributed articles, speaking opportunity abstracts, pitches, Q&As, company memorandum and general team correspondence
- Conduct annual reviews and quarterly check-ins.
- Mentor junior staff to elevate development.
- Attend regular networking events
- 4+ years of experience in client service and team management
- Team training background a plus
- Working knowledge of media/influencer relations and social media channels
- Social media channels
- Strong writing skills with AP style guide knowledge
- Client success measurement and reporting experience