Client Strategy Consultant – Contract to Perm – UK – Virtual
Prohaska Consulting is now seeking a well-established sales professional to join our client strategy team, covering the UK/EMEA region. This role will report to the VP, EMEA Client Strategy.
- Drive revenue from at least one of the following:
- Publishers / media owners
- Tech platforms/vendors
- Running the sales process: qualifying, pitching, negotiating, upselling etc.
- Working with the functional team leads to create bespoke solutions
- Contribute to evolution/development of Prohaska Consulting’s services
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrable level of media/adtech experience, including SaaS models
- Well respected by/connected to key players in the marketing and media community
- Ideally comfortable with multiple martech/adtech platforms
- Solid understanding of the issues that impact publishers, brands, tech platforms
- Command of Salesforce.com and/or similar CRM tools
- Hons Degree or equivalent
- Proven track record in selling complex solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues and clients solving problems
- Strategic and critical thinking with clear points of view, internally and with clients
COMPANY CULTURE AND TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Located in the UK, with regular meetings within the UK and Europe expected by end Q3/Q4 2021. The role is currently virtual.