Director of Product Marketing – New York, NY
We’re looking for a passionate, forward-thinking product marketer who understands innovation, data, and creative storytelling in the ad tech space. Our client is a dynamic company that values humility and humanity, while creating sleek, useful tech. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and has a proven history of developing and executing go-to-market plans in the ad tech space.
- Cultivate and lead a team of marketing professionals
- Develop go-to-market plans for each product, including positioning, messaging, sales enablement materials, internal and external communication materials, promotional activities, and other deliverables
- Own content creation (e.g. white papers, sales presentations, product videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.) to articulate the unique value proposition and benefits of our products
- Inform product and marketing strategy by maintaining a keen sense of market trends, the digital ecosystem, and competitors
- Conduct research, data analysis, surveys, and interviews to continually build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape
- Collaborate with the product team to educate customers and prospects on our product features and their benefits.
- Work with the sales team on training and developing sales tools to become more effective
- Evangelize products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking
- At least five years of experience in product marketing and/or product management in the ad tech space
- A passion for evangelizing and sharing product knowledge, engaging with any audience, and discussing core value propositions to both business and technical audiences as needed
- A history of creative storytelling paired with stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as both a coach and an individual contributor willing to get their hands in the details
- Experience developing and implementing actionable plans with measurable results
- Strategic thinker who respects and values data and metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced environment and a company culture that values accountability