At Prohaska Consulting, our mission is to help brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies differentiate and thrive in the fast-paced, competitive world of digital marketing. Our clients rely on us to help them transform their business via a range of cross-platform services including strategic guidance, training, data and content optimization, yield management, ad tech stack development, and media buying guidance.
We are seeking an Engagement Lead to support sell-side (publishers and publisher-facing tech companies) clients. This lead will be the client-facing presence for consulting engagements and will actively work with the internal consulting project team to make sure progress is being made and client expectations are being met. Part project manager and part account manager, this dynamic role contributes to the overall success of engagements by delivering effective communications, including storytelling of recommendations and assisting in the creation of our deliverables, ensuring we present with one unified voice to the client. This role will support Publisher Operations, Tech Strategy, and Marketer & Agency client engagements.
- Coordinating of client-facing meetings and interviews
- Managing the client-facing status updates by working with the internal consulting team to capture updates and next steps
- On deliverables meetings and presentations, facilitating the team discussion, establish the plan for who is speaking to sections/slides, introductions, agenda, and expectations
Project Team Oriented
- 8+ years of experience in the advertising technology and marketing technology ecosystem
- Familiarity with ecosystem components and key solution providers
- Ability to process discussion themes to capture notes and starting points for the consultant team to further refine
- Previous experience with project management concepts and software solution
- Well versed in Microsoft Powerpoint to help create slides, understand story- telling, and ensuring key themes are prominently covered
- Our company is headquartered in New York City. Local presence is a plus but not required as this role can be virtual (US-based)
- Minimal travel to NYC or client location might be required