Prohaska Consulting is seeking an Engagement Lead to be the client-facing presence for consulting engagements (projects). This senior level role will actively work with the internal consulting project team to make sure progress is being made and client expectations are being met. Part subject matter expert, Project Manager, and Account Manager, this dynamic role contributes to the overall success of our client engagements. Key focus is to ensure effective communications, simplified story telling of issues and recommendations, leading the team to solutions, assisting with the creation of our deliverables, and ensuring we have one voice to the client. This role will support different types of engagements including for Publisher and Tech companies.
- Coordinating of client-facing meetings and interviews.
- Managing the client-facing status updates by working with the internal consulting team to capture and track updates, issues, and next steps.
- On deliverables meetings and presentations, establish the plan for who is speaking to sections/slides, introductions, agenda, and expectations.
Project Team Oriented
- Lead the internal team meetings to ensure project progress.
- Capturing notes during discussion to help build the content, discussion topics, and ideas so that the team can further build out the story.
- Track progress against the project plan.
- Capturing next steps and action owners to maintain progress.
- Ensuring Consultant inputs are in “One voice” for client-facing materials.
- Must be able to take complex concepts and summarize themes.
- Taking team inputs to align to Strategic and Tactical concepts.
- Creation (or refinement of) PowerPoint slides to be impactful (visually and conveying the desired message).
Experience & Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in the advertising technology and marketing technology ecosystem.
- First-hand experience with ecosystem components and key solution providers.
- Ability to process discussion themes to capture notes and starting points for the consultant team to further refine.
- Previous experience with project management concepts and software solutions.
- Well versed in Microsoft PowerPoint to help create slides, understand story- telling, and ensuring key themes are prominently covered.
- Detail oriented to review grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Subject matter expertise in Ad Operations and/or Ad Tech
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand complex issues and develop a methodology to help clients
- Proactive and collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues solving problems
- Strategic and critical thinking with clear points of view, internally and with clients
- Ability to manage work for multiple clients and keep to deadlines
Company Culture & Traits
- Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, Humility
- Our company is headquartered in New York City. Local presence is a plus but not required as this role can be virtual (US-based).
- Minimal travel to NYC or client location might be required.