Marketing & Trade Groups Associate
We are looking to recruit a Coordinator to support the work of the Marketing team and Trade Groups sector. You will work across a range of interesting and engaging projects that relate to the ongoing development of our brand identity and marketing collateral. You’ll provide support for our social media activities and be involved in PR outreach. You will help manage the logistics behind the events and conferences at which senior members of the Prohaska Consulting attend and speak, as well as training sessions for the Trade Groups sector.
The position will report into the Director of Marketing & Communications for marketing projects and into the Global VP of Industry and Marketing Strategy for Trade Groups projects.
This role would be ideal for a graduate with a digital marketing or media background who wants to forge a career in digital media marketing.
- Day-to-day management of www.prohaskaconsulting.com to include site updates, content development, SEO and analytics
- Development of presentation materials
- Daily updates to social media channels
- Logistical/budget management for events and conferences
- Maintain PR publication and contact list
- Support Salesforce record management
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You will be adept with the MSOffice suite, particularly Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience of WordPress essential
- Experience of SalesForce a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- You will be a self-starter with strong communications skills and a sense of design
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to think on your feet
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues
- Excellent communication and proactive problem-solving skills.
COMPANY CULTURE AND TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
This will be a full-time position based out of our Global HQ in midtown New York City.