About our Training
Prohaska Consulting offers a range of topics and options to educate Brands, Agencies, Publishers, Ad Tech companies, Investors, and Trade Group members — from valuable fundamentals to more advanced-knowledge. The subjects we have covered include, but are not limited to:
- Programmatic – where we have trained more buyers and sellers than any independent firm in the world
- Data management
- Ad operations skills
- Digital marketing strategy and development
- Successful sales strategies and tactics
- Programmatic Creative
Each training program is customized to client needs, for example:
- The format can be live in-person, live webinar, a pre-recorded session or a combination
- We can teach a homogenous group or a mix of levels, disciplines, departments, or
- The length can vary from ½ day to full day to multi- day — or just a couple of hours
- We can create new content, build from our existing programs, and/or work with content
that a client has developed
Benefits of Working Together
Prohaska Consulting offers a unique 360-degree view of the digital landscape from our work across the six industries noted above. We have helped more than 250 clients globally in just the past four years, including successfully training more than 2,300 programmatic buyers,, sellers, and tech leaders and more on other topics. Why have we attracted so much business?
- Our holistic approach to understanding the ecosystem provides a unique and important perspective.
- We ground theory in reality to make complex subjects come alive.
- Each instructor has in-market experience, in addition to being able to speak compellingly and encourage interaction among the attendees.
- There is no “off the shelf” training. Every program is created to match a client’s specific needs.
- We know the importance of fresh content. Even when clients ask us to teach the same content repeatedly, we offer updates to ensure content is current.
Here is a sampling of some of the clients who have hired us for training:
To set up your organization’s personalized training, or to learn more about our training programs and what they offer, please email us at: email@example.com