Regional VP of Sales – New York, NY
Our client, a digital out of home programmatic leader, is looking for a talented RVP of East Coast Sales to join their thriving team. This role requires remotely managing a small cross-functional team, developing a digital strategy, and overseeing sales initiatives to attract advertiser clients. As RVP of Sales, you’ll report to the EVP of Sales and work alongside senior-level partners to exceed revenue goals and foster long-lasting partnerships. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who knows how to read the marketplace and develop innovative strategies to surpass the competition.
- Identify potential clients and perform prospecting activities, fielding inbound sales inquiries
- Coordinate company sales functions
- Develop and execute new sales materials, including presentations and proposals
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and EVP of Sales to develop sales cycle and methodology
- Oversee the entire east coast programmatic DSP ad sales, targeting agencies and brands to achieve sales goals
- Establish reminders and follow-up appointments
- Supervise cross-functional team, facilitating training and group meetings
- Evaluate sales methods and results for effectiveness
- Serve as a brand ambassador at industry events, traveling to prospects and clients when needed
- Compose quarterly review reports
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years in advertising sales.
- 6+ years in a sales leadership position with experience in strategic sales planning and execution
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with the ability to produce high quality work quickly and while working on other projects
- Familiarity with using a CRM software platform, Zoho CRM is highly preferred