Location: Remote, UK
Prohaska Consulting is now seeking a well-established professional to work on our Magnify service – providing business development on behalf of tech vendors targeting buyers in the UK and Europe. This role will report to the VP, EMEA Client Strategy.
- Drive revenue from Publisher in the UK (primary) and Europe (secondary)
- Run the sales process for the Client as defined by the scope: Devising Prospect list, Qualifying, Pitching, Objection Handling, securing Meetings with the client, Closing
- Bi-weekly calls with Magnify Clients and Team
- Work closely and in coordination with Global VP of Magnify and other Prohaska Team Leads as needed
- Report to the VP, EMEA Client Strategy
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable level of media/adtech experience overall, most recently in SaaS
- Command of Salesforce.com and/or similar CRM tools
- Well-connected to/respected by marketing and media community specifically Publisher CROs & Operations
- Ideally comfortable multiple martech/adtech platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven track record in selling complex solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues solving problems
- Strategic and critical thinking with clear points of view, internally and with clients
- Ability to manage work for multiple clients and keep to deadlines
Company Culture and Traits
- Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
Location and Travel
- This position is virtual. Your accounts and hours will focus on clients in the UK and Europe.
We’d love to hear from you.
That’s not just something we say. Because the only thing Matt Prohaska likes to do more than talk -- is to help people.
So if you’re a client or a potential consultant, we’ll find a way to help.