Media Supervisor, Tarrytown, NY (Prestige Brands)
Our client is looking for a Digital Media Supervisor who will plan, buy, and execute digital media campaigns for each of their consumer healthcare products.
- Foster close relationships with all departments in the company relative to digital marketing.
- Work with Marketing to deliver media plans and deliverables to brand team representatives.
- Evaluate, negotiate, plan, and purchase digital media programs including programmatic display, direct display, video, and direct response.
- Conduct regular vendor reviews and maintain the department’s knowledge of technologies, platforms and services.
- Deliver frequent performance reports to the digital marketing team with specific acknowledgements of areas for improvement.
- Oversee tagging, reporting, trafficking, and related aspects of campaign execution while managing a Digital Media Planner.
- Present trends and developments in digital marketing to the marketing team and senior management teams.
- Collaborate with internal and external experts in marketing disciplines such as creative, PR, social, and shopper marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying at an agency or in-house marketer
- 2+ years managing junior digital media staff
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Hands-on expertise in ad tagging and trafficking in Doubleclick Campaign Manager or equivalent ad server
- Strong understanding of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks to maximize impact and results with limited resources and time.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Ability to ensure completion of key deliverables in a timely and consistent manner.