Product Engineer – US – Remote
Our client, a growing leader in the ad tech space, is looking for a talented Product Engineer with working knowledge of the CTV space to join their team. The role requires a technical visionary with the ability to solve problems quickly and build products with new functionalities that push the envelope on existing products in the marketplace.
As a Product Engineer, you’ll work collaboratively to define product releases and GTM strategy, including product positioning, key benefits, and targeting. The ideal candidate is a product evangelist who can bring their creativity to products and marketing campaigns.
- Manage product scope from building, defining requirements, and ensuring delivery
- Conduct market research through ongoing visits to existing and potential customers and stipulating market requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert for technical products
- Enhance existing product capabilities and develop new services and functionality
- Collaborate with development teams to drive a solution set
- Design and execute company GTM, working with internal stakeholders to successfully implement
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant work experience
- 3+ years in AdTech space
- 3+ years of product/engineering experience with CTV and OTT
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Strong data analytical skillset with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to audiences of all knowledge levels
- Solicit and synthesize client and market feedback and make actionable recommendations for messaging, positioning, and product development