Publisher Development Manager
Want to jump start your ad tech career working with some of the most networked and experienced professionals in the business? Enjoy working with publishers and ad tech vendors? Prohaska Consulting, a leading digital media consulting firm with offices in NYC, San Francisco, Austin, London and across APAC is looking for a mid-level business development professional to join Prohaska Consulting’s global publisher development team.
- Ability to understand and articulate an ad tech company’s value proposition to leading publishers
- Identifying, prospecting, and pursuing new partnerships with publishers on behalf of our ad tech company clients
- Manage a pipeline and hit monthly and quarterly sales goals and KPIs
- Support the deal process from relationship building to due diligence, contract negotiation and integration
- Gathering market feedback to influence the product and strategic roadmap to drive growth
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of experience in business development
- Proven track record of building and executing on publisher-adtech partnerships
- Startup hustle and passion for digital media
- Extremely proactive, self-starter mentality with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience using Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps, and Salesforce
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and keep to deadlines.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Data driven and analytical
COMPANY CULTURE TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Full- time position based out of our Global HQ in midtown New York City