Prohaska Consulting is seeking a Publisher Operations Strategy Lead. This role can be full-time or part-time, which will be dependent on the identified skills.
This will be a client-facing role who will be an active & lead contributor for publisher-facing consulting engagements (projects). This lead role with also work actively with the broader project team to ensure progress is being made and client expectations are being met.
- Presenting identified assessments and recommendations to clients.
- Effective communicator and able to deliver concise recommendations against the complexity of ad tech solutions
Publisher Client Projects
- Work with Business Development team referring business and joining sales calls as both a subject matter expert and project team representative to help close client business
- Interview, evaluate, and manage new and current teammates
- Ability to review sites, apps, and platforms for advertising effectiveness (ex. Viewability, current monetization, identify gaps, ideas for improving performance (site and revenue),
- Ability to produce reporting for assessments such as current revenue, viewability, pricing.
- Review and optimize key words, data collected, segmentation for data-driven packaging and sales opportunities
- Identity and develop advertising strategy and go-to-market positioning for publishers
Sell-side technology Projects
- Produce an assessment of vendor’s solutions and competitiveness in the marketplace
- Develop a SWOT to articulate core business positioning
- Articulate the value proposition and differentiation (existing or future opportunities) to help gain traction/growth in the marketplace
Client Strategy (Prohaska Consulting’s Sales team) Support
- Act as the subject matter expert with Client Strategy on client prospect calls
- Identify opportunities for Client Strategy to position/recommend solution to client prospects
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of experience in the advertising technology and& marketing technology ecosystem, largely publisher or sell-side expertise;
- Expert-level hands-on experience with Google Ad Manager, other ad servers, SSPs, header bidding, and pricing rules.
- Ability to create PMPs and resolve PMP delivery issues
- First-hand experience and awareness of various ecosystem components and key solution providers
- Experience in supporting cross-platform monetization and ad solutions (ex. Display, video, mobile, app, DOOH, OTT)
- Ability to review solutions and tech stack to establish strategies and tactics to improve our client’s challenges and increasing revenues.
- Well versed in ad viewability, IAB guidelines, pre-bid solutions, advertising strategy, inventory creation and packaging
- General familiarity with page-level coding
- Creation (or refinement of) PowerPoint slides to be impactful (visually and conveying the desired message)
- Proven ability to work with Business, Technology, and Executives to identify gaps, challenge existing processes/solutions, and persuade to consider alternative recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative attitude and ability to work well with colleagues solving problems
- Strategic and critical thinking with clear points of view, internally and with clients
- Ability to manage work for multiple clients and keep to deadlines
COMPANY CULTURE AND TRAITS
Trust, Transparency, Hustle, Humor, & Humility
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
- This is a virtual position; however, teammates are sought living in the US or UK
- Local presence in New York City or London from Prohaska Consulting offices a plus but not required
- Minimal travel to New York, London and/or clien site might be required for key meetings and presentations