Our client is a leading developer of new and superior programmatic advertising technology offering fair, equitable, and better solutions for publishers, media agencies, and advertiser brands to directly connect with individuals, drive results and achieve business goals. They are looking for a Publisher Sales Executive to join their team.
The role is responsible for sourcing new digital advertiser business for our push notification solutions. This individual should have highly developed communication skills, a core understanding of mobile solutions, push notification marketing, identify prospective relationships and effectively close new business.
- Identify, negotiate and close new advertiser business development deals.
- Facilitate client onboarding and transition to account management.
- Manage a pipeline and accurately forecast.
- Prioritize to optimize revenue and minimize engineering requirements.
- Represent the company at industry events, trade shows, and industry panels.
- Identify and execute revenue growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify technology enhancements.
- Join forces with the sales team to identify placement opportunities.
- Keep up to date on any changes that could impact the business.
- Conduct full demos of Amply’s Platform.
- 5 years of business development experience with extensive sales training.
- Proven track record of negotiating and closing deals.
- Evidence of ability to adhere to and execute a sales process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience developing and managing a sales organization.
- Experience in growing and managing sales teams
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real-world challenges.
- Creativity: Research the latest trends to design competitive ad units.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Communication (written and oral): Able to successfully communicate product recommendations based on design knowledge.