Our client, a globally expanding physicians-only programmatic advertising network operating in the US, Europe, and Indian markets, seeks a Sales Director to be part of their all-inclusive, diverse, growth-oriented, and balanced team in their US headquarters.
This role will consist of developing strategic relationships with media agencies and pharmaceutical brands directly. Learning and presenting the value proposition, negotiating contracts, conducting demos, and ensuring the brand is being considered by all HCP marketers. You will be expected to build strong client relationships and collaborate effectively with cross functional internal stakeholders to identify new business opportunities, focused on upselling and growing accounts.
- Prospect, pitch, negotiate and close new business.
- Build from the ground up by identifying new sales opportunities.
- Phone, email, and face-to-face activity to drive meetings & conversations with healthcare marketers and digital agencies focused on HCP & POC marketing.
- Handle multiple deliverables with tight client timelines.
- Become an expert on the company’s suite of products and offerings.
- Present and demonstrate to key decision-makers within healthcare agencies and brand direct clients.
- Develop and grow a book of business that will drive long-term revenue growth.
- History of working with health specific HCP based marketing and advertising teams
- 3+ years in healthcare, media sales, and/or ad agency experience
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong understanding of digital media (programmatic, DSP’s, SSP’s), and point of care is required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, commission plan, and equity.