Our client uses sophisticated technology to help advertisers grow their businesses. They are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to join their vibrant work environment in their sales team.
The ideal candidate will facilitate and own the growth of the marketing department. This person will touch the entire organization by collaborating with department heads to streamline the company’s corporate branding strategy and take its brand and products to the next level.
● Execute the vision laid out by the executive team.
● Streamline all corporate messaging both internally and externally.
● Communicate and build upon the company’s brand story.
● Reach out to relevant opinion leaders to position their brand.
● Manage and grow their social channels.
● Work with getting their brand out in the relevant press.
● Submit to awards for the company.
● Work on press releases.
● Manage website and content updates with product team and division heads.
- Create all publisher marketing tools.
- Work with VP of Publisher sales to communicate message and value.
- Build marketing strategy around new publisher-facing products.
- Own the company’s brand presence in the marketplace.
- Built vertical content strategy.
- Create trackable initiatives to acquire more clients.
- Work with Product to build out their reporting dashboards for clients.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience with platform.
- Have successfully built a brand in the digital ecosystem
- Basic understanding of digital marketing metrics, platforms, and technical jargon
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA preferred
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work options
- Flexible Hours