Our client is a global and pioneer physicians networking and programmatic messaging platform focused on revolutionizing the digital communication landscape in healthcare professional marketing through effectiveness and efficiency. They are looking for a Senior Sales Director to be part of their all-inclusive, diverse, growth-oriented, and balanced team in their US headquarters.
The Senior Sales Director will be responsible for developing industry relationships, creating new business opportunities, and securing partnerships with life sciences brands (i.e., pharma, biotech, labs & medical devices) and their agencies to grow its demand-side platform (DSP).
- Prospect, pitch, negotiate and close new business.
- Build from the ground up by identifying new sales opportunities.
- Phone, email, and face-to-face activity to drive meetings & conversations with healthcare marketers and digital agencies focused on HCP & POC marketing.
- Handle multiple deliverables with tight client timelines.
- Become an expert on the company’s suite of products and offerings.
- Present and demonstrate to key decision-makers within healthcare agencies and brand direct clients.
- Develop and grow a book of business that will drive long-term revenue growth.
- 5-8 years of media sales experience.
- Successful history of selling health-specific HCP-based marketing & advertising solutions to agencies and/or brands.
- Strong existing relationships with brands and/or agencies within the healthcare space.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- A strong understanding of digital media (Programmatic, DSPs, SSPs) and point of care is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, commission plan, and equity.