Social Media Strategist, Tarrytown, NY
Our client is looking for a Social Media Strategist who will plan and execute social media campaigns for their consumer healthcare products.
- Develop the creative calendar and communication strategy and for assigned brands
- Collaborate with creative development resources to produce copy/images for social media posts, including internal resources, User Generated Content (UGC), and agency partners
- Interface with paid social media service to optimize and allocate media spend against social activities
- Work with Brand Managers and Lega to approve social posts for Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Respond to comments or questions on social media profiles while following the company, FTC, and FDA guidelines
- Engage with consumers on owned and not owned channels
- Plan and execute Marketing and Content Marketing campaigns
- Research online product reviews and ratings; posting responses in appropriate places
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years in the social media community management at an agency, brand marketer, or marketing services provider.
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Strong understanding of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Usage of Sprinklr or equivalent social management systems
- Strong knowledge of copywriting for digital platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- Working knowledge of image production (i.e. PhotoShop, etc.)
- Ability to convert analysis into insights and actionable plans
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Program management experience, such as ensuring the completion of key deliverables and milestones in a timely manner