COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may include information such as your name, postal address, email, and telephone number. You voluntarily provide this information to us, for example, when you register with our Digital Property or make a request for information or services. We may use this information for purposes including responding to your requests as well as to provide you access to interactive features (i.e., conferences or webinars). See the section entitled How We Use Information for more detail. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to others except as otherwise disclosed in this policy. If necessary, our Digital Property may collect payment and payment instrument information from you for the purpose of billing you for products, services, or event tickets you purchase through our Digital Property.
COLLECTING NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Conduct internal research;
- Operate and administer our Digital Properties;
- Respond to your requests for products, services, and/or information;
- Communicate with you about Prohaska Consulting products, services, events, promotions, and other items we believe will be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your purchases or registrations; and
- Share specific event registration information with a third party if they are a sponsor of an event.
ADVERTISERS, CO-SPONSORS, AND LINKS TO OTHERS
We may share Personal Information with our operational service providers to assist us in connection with our Digital Properties, or other services we provide. We also may use an operational service provider to measure our Digital Property traffic and it may also collect information (but not Personal Information) about your use of our Digital Properties to help us improve our Digital Properties. We also reserve the right to share Personal Information:
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or anyone else;
- In order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or protect, enforce or defend our rights, assets and/or interests; and
- In a merger, acquisition, change of control, partial or total sale or transfer of assets including in a bankruptcy proceeding, joint venture, or other business combination.
If you register on or with our Digital Properties, you are agreeing and consenting to receive information and updates about your use of our Digital Properties or our Services for which you register. You may opt out of receiving marketing email communications from us by emailing [email protected] by following the unsubscribe instructions we will include in each email we send you. See the section above on Advertisers, Co-Sponsors, and Links to Others for more details on your choices with operational service providers.
As you may appreciate, the Internet is a public network and we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Prohaska Consulting or others to, through, or from our Digital Property, will be free from unauthorized access or interference by third parties. By using our Digital Property, you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise. We have put in place reasonable procedures to help safeguard information and we limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees who need access in order to perform their duties.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will provide you with a mechanism to allow and enable you to correct or update the Personal Information in our current records that we have obtained from you. You can review and change your Personal Information by contacting us by email at [email protected] or by mail, proper postage prepaid, at Prohaska Consulting LLC, 450 Lexington Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY, 10017, Attention: Privacy Administrator. Certain Personal Information may not be changed without authentication and you may be asked to provide additional information to allow us to verify your identity in order to change those. If you ask us to remove your Personal Information, we reserve the right to retain as much of your Personal Information and for so long as necessary to comply with our legal, regulatory, internal audit, and record-keeping requirements.
For questions relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: [email protected] or by mail, proper postage prepaid, at Prohaska Consulting LLC, 450 Lexington Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY, 10017, Attention: Privacy Administrator.