Location: Remote, USA
Our client is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. They collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people — the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
The Sales team plants the seeds of our company’s success. We’re looking for candidates who bring a unique concoction of consulting, business development, technology, and—of course—sales experience to help our business take off. Innovation, transparency, and a desire to do the right thing are essential for this position, because we’re not selling one specific product—we’re selling ideas and solutions we truly believe in. Sound like you? Let’s chat!
The Marketing Solutions Sales and Business Development Sr. Manager will be an individual contributor and part of the sales team creating revenue generating data and media solutions for clients. This person thrives in a collaborative startup environment and is motivated to contribute at all stages of the selling process.
- Identify new markets and customers within product verticals and achieve sales targets
- Auto Insurance experience not required, but a plus!
- Initiate and advance sales discussions within target markets on Arity solutions
- Represent Arity at industry conferences and events
- Identify and leverage subject matter experts within Arity for challenger selling discussions
- Contribute feedback and direction on sales messaging to Product Marketing
- Train and support other Arity teams on product segment messaging
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated sourcing, developing and closing revenue opportunities, including data-driven marketing and programmatic experience. Experience selling advertising media and data solutions to insurance carriers and agencies of insurance carriers as well as location-based marketing is preferred. This job requires strong business knowledge of technology, data and advertising sales, as well as strong leadership skills to effectively develop relationships within the advertising departments of our target markets.
The key leader will have:
- 5+ years of digital, AdTech, programmatic and/or mobile advertising sales experience selling to F500 brands, holding company agencies and their subsidiaries as well as independent agencies
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective relationships simultaneously connecting brands, their agencies, and partners
- Skills in effectively managing pipeline and accurately forecasting revenue utilizing productivity tools including Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to generate high volume of sales-related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals, and client entertainment
- Track record of trusted relationships with client executives and their teams at all levels
- Comfortable with ambiguity and confident in mining opportunities
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of sales process and drivers (projections, goals, targets, shop, buy, cross-sell, retain, profitability, compliance, quality, etc.)
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to create sales strategy and lead its execution.
- Superior interpersonal skills; can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust
- Strong communication skills – Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation, and relationship management
- Planning and organizational skills – Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving – Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues
- Team Player – able to work with an extended team to bring the right resources to the table in an effort to meet a variety of customer needs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Compensation offered for this role is $135,200.00-$185,975.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
** button: Apply now:
Talk with us.
If you got this far on the page, then something must have interest ed you. Just tell us what you think.